I am Jack's Smirking Revenge

little, yappy dogs

Friday, July 01, 2005

Obsessive Compulsive

The definition, well, I'm sure it's handy here on the internet. Throw a little ritual self-abuse in there, you have the makings for a movie script.

Tonight I am looking at the black thing that sits on the floor next to my desk.

I am trying to think through how to completely rebuild my PC without hassling myself too much. Why? Because my other latest massive waste of time, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, has decided to stop running entirely. I completely uninstalled it, reinstalled. Poot.

A four-day weekend, and I am focusing on fixing a computer (indoors) so I can play a game (indoors). Cut to the scene in Ferris where he casts open his curtains and exclaims: "How could I possibly be expected to handle school on a day like this?"

Human behavior is a perplexing thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home