I am Jack's Smirking Revenge

little, yappy dogs

Friday, July 08, 2005

Waking up

The other day I woke up somewhat early. I have been doing this from time to time lately as the warm weather isn't the best for sleeping.

I woke up and formed a thought.

It was, I suppose, the continuation of something I had been dreaming- the lesson the children take away from the fable, the conclusion with wise-sounding narrator.

"There are two ways to achieve immortality- one is through world-wide, history-book type fame, the other is through raising a family."

It's strange to wake up and finish thinking about something you do not recall having an extended internal dialogue about. I am not typically of much use until my caffiene and sugar seeps in, usually around 10am, so, prolific and lucid thinking just as my eyes opened, well, woke me up even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home