I am Jack's Smirking Revenge

little, yappy dogs

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Newton's 4th Law of Motion (special)

Recently it has been discovered that in addition to his work in physics, the brilliant Sir Issac Newton also dabbled in prophetic prognostication. Aware the scientific community would ridicule him, he never published his fourth law of motion.

The prediction side of it is astonishing, as I am the very subject he foresaw.

The fourth law is in reference to me, and was written as follows:

"Objects in motion, especially man-made objects such as frisbees, footballs, volleyballs, shall, by some unknown hand, be made to strike this person in the head, so long as he is not paying attention to them."

Translation: Anytime a ball is airborne, if I am not looking, it will hit me in the head.

I do feel special, what with being the subject of a very famous person's writings, and it does explain a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home