I am Jack's Smirking Revenge

little, yappy dogs

Monday, October 23, 2006

Gondry

I just watched the Foo Fighters video for the song 'Everlong', directed by Michel Gondry.

Watched it for the umpteenth time, that is.

It may be the perfect music video.

Michel Gondry, the director of "The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", and "The Science of Sleep", as well as some of the most remarkable music videos ever made, has infused a great song with even more- the video is campy and surreal, with great flow and style- and very fun.

There is a particular series of DVDs which are compilations of various director's works. I can say without hesitation that the most bang for the buck, and quality, is in "Director's Series, Vol. 3 - The Work of Director Michel Gondry (2003)"

Thank you to genius work like this, for making life that much more fun.

Oh, and Elizabeth.

:D

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2008 2:54 PM, Blogger Will Von Wizzlepig said...

I just wanted to leave a comment on my own blog.

I still think this may be the perfect video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home